|Survey members research goals-annually||1) Stakeholder Relevance.|
2) Key component of Grant Funding Requirements.
|Annual Membership Survey Summary – 2021||4Q of each year.|
|Develop Application to request NATGA’s participation in research opportunities.||1) Endorsed Research: Academics & Scientists.|
2) Supported Research: Members.
3) Sponsored Research: FOF Grad students post grads
|NATGA Application for Collaborative Research (ACR) posted to Research Task Force opportunities.||1Q 2022|
|Fund our Future (FOF) Documentation||1) Promote Truffle Agronomy|
2) Develop scientific resources at the grad/post grad level.
3) Endowment-Fund Raising.
4) Transparency with detailed funding documentation
|FOF Documentation posted to Research Task Force opportunities.||2Q 022|
|Development of Research Advisory Board (RAB)||1) Transparency in reviewing & rewarding grants of Application for Collaborative Research (ACR)|
2) Support member Interests
3) Obtain letters of support
4) Define data ownership, promotion and storage.
5) Determine Research ownership
6) Provide Letter of Understanding.
|Solicitation of Board members|
Manage Grant Process
|Research Archive||Risk Transfer to reliable resources|
1) Develop engagement with outside resources.
2) USDA Grant details i.e. Specialty Crop Research Initiative (SCRI)
3) Listing of Farm Advisor resources.
|Website Portal Access||Ongoing|