The objective of the Research Advisory Board is to develop, to define, and to make determination on acceptance of research projects, details of Memo of Understanding/Letter of Intent (MOU/LOI), data ownership, presentation and storage of summary, coordinate obtaining letters of support etc.
- Richard Franks – NATGA Vice President, Burwells Farms
- Dr. Shannon Berch – President of the Truffle Association of British Columbia
- Ken Fry – Farm Manager, Eagle Truffles
- Ann Scanlon – NATGA Member at Large, Sawmill ridge Orchards
- Staci O’Toole – Truffle Huntress, Tesoro Mio Truffle Ranch