April 21, 2020 at 7:53 pm #3873Fabrice CaporalKeymaster
CODE OF CONDUCT
First of all, welcome to our forums! We hope that you’ll find them enjoyable and you’ll have many fruitful discussions on here. Before you start posting, please take a moment to read through our rules of conduct.
The TrufleGrowers.com forums are safe online spaces for holding civil, lively discussion. Please do not ever post with the sole purpose and intention to upset other forum users. Negative comments and minority opinions are absolutely welcome, but forum users are expected to be able to substantiate their position without resorting to name-calling and offensive language.
- Always treat others with kindness and respect, even if you don’t agree with them.
- Stay on topic, don’t intentionally derail threads, don’t troll, don’t spam.
- Use appropriate language.
- Do not intentionally insult or offend others.
- We don’t tolerate hate speech, intimidation, harassment, sexual, racial, or ethnic slurs, and discrimination.
WE DON’T TOLERATE:
- Abuse or encouraging abuse of the reputation system and the “report as spam” system.
- Except in the Service Forum, posting your own as well as other people’s personally identifiable information (i.e. name, address, email, phone number, place of work, etc.).
- In Service and Reference forum it is acceptable to post your own personally identifiable information as long as it is relevant to the service offer. Note that information posted on the forum is available on the Internet at large and NATGA has no control on how that information may be used by third party.
- Only public information (website, publications, office address) of other service providers is acceptable in the Service and Reference forum, as long as that information is relevant to post and that it is not infringing any privacy rules.
- Posting links to phishing sites, malware, or spyware.
- Impersonating forum moderators or other users.
- Spamming, bashing, flaming, trolling, or abusing the reputation and/or “report as spam” function.
- Any kind of encouragement towards taking drugs or drinking alcohol.
- Creating multiple accounts.
- Posting something that is knowingly false.
- Thread bumping, hijacking or posting comments that are unrelated to the original topic and make it difficult for others to follow the discussion.
- Posting pornography, inappropriate or offensive content, warez, unreleased game content, and things that are generally considered not suitable for work.
- Linking to cracks, key generators, pirated content and promoting piracy overall. However, discussions about piracy are generally acceptable.
- Posting cheats, hacks, game exploits, and game spoilers – unless you clearly note that this is what your post is about at the top of it.
- Threats of violence, harassment or privacy breach – even as a joke.
- Using a third party’s intellectual property (full or partial scans of articles, books, full transcriptions of articles, etc.) unless you have permission to do so.
- Selling (including real-life or in-game trading), advertising, referrals, auctioning – unless this applies to giveaways.
- Use of language that is abusive, vulgar, hateful, defamatory, obscene, profane, threatening, privacy-invasive, or law-violating.
- Encouraging anyone else to break these rules.
- Taking any other actions that are deemed inappropriate by NATGA or TruffleGrowers.com at our sole discretion.
- Political discussions not related to Truffle Farming are not permitted. Threads created exclusively to talk about politics will be locked. Users who ignore this rule repeatedly will be met with moderation.
HOW WE MODERATE:
- If you see a person breaking the rules, don’t attempt to moderate – let TruffleGrowers.com Staff or TruffleGrowers.com Community Moderators know and ignore the post(s), threads, etc.
- If you should break any of the above rules, you will get a warning from one of TruffleGrowers.com Staff or TruffleGrowers.com Community Moderators. Should you proceed to break any of the rules again, you will be banned from posting on the forum and/or the website all together. The only exception to issuing a ban without giving a warning are situations in which drastic disrespect of the rules occurs – in such cases we will make sure to inform you of the reasons behind our decision. Depending on the gravity of your misdemeanours, you might be banned for 1 week or 2 weeks. If you repeatedly break forum rules despite warnings and previous bans, or if your misdemeanours are extremely serious, you may be permanently banned from posting on the forums. If your offence violates the law, your account may be suspended and relevant authorities may be notified of your misconduct.
- All decisions with regards to post moderation (edits and deleting) and user warnings are made by TruffleGrowers.com staff or TruffleGrowers.com Community Moderators, whereas thread locking, temporary and permanent bans are made by TruffleGrowers.com staff. In both cases they are final and not up for discussion. However, constructive criticism and suggestions are welcome, provided they are directed to the forum moderators and not disputed within the forum itself.
- We don’t warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any posts published on the forums.
- We reserve the right to edit or delete any post that we feel breaks any of the rules stated within the hereby Forum Code of Conduct.
- If you are confused about any particular action taken that involves you, please contact us.
- Official communication with any member of TruffleGrowers.com staff should be considered as valid as correspondence with all moderating authorities. Abusive and/or aggressive attitude towards TruffleGrowers.com staff may constitute grounds for further penalties.
These Forum Rules are subject to change at any time, but we will try and inform you via the forum when they do.
To contact us, do so via this contact form.
- This topic was modified 6 months ago by Fabrice Caporal.
December 13, 2021 at 7:54 pm #7013
January 7, 2022 at 9:40 pm #7345
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.